07 November, 2009

Really Busy, Busy, Busy Week

By far, this is one of the busiest week that I've been in since I started working in UKM. It took all the strength that I could muster in making through the day. Physically, and mentally, I'm just plain beat. The the bad news is, it'll only a downhill fall from here onwards.

At least, I could take a breather by writing things up in my blog. It gives me some soothing sensation towards my already cramped up brain here. But as much as I want to write and complaint about how busy I am in here, I'll just have to make do with making a summary of what I did, just like my usually busy blog entries.

Well, here goes.

  • Have to study on the new Agilent Function Analyzer which we got last month.
  • Write up a paper for my congress in Langkawi in December. And it's still not finished yet.....sigh
  • Marking logbooks for students' industrial training.
  • Teaching a class and a lab.
  • Chair 3 final year project presentations.
  • Reviewing 2 of my colleagues papers (also for the Langkawi congress).
  • Attended a funeral of one of my colleagues who passed away on Tuesday (Al-Fatihah for En Ali)
  • Drafting the final exam question paper, which will be held on 17th October.
  • Monitoring my department's publication by verifying the papers that they have entered in the system.
And with that, sports fans, will not be the end. I still have a tall stack of lab reports, itching to be tainted with red ink. Plus I still need to grade another final paper which had been done earlier. Let's put it this way, I can't take a day off, even if I wanted to. And that, is the story of my week, and my month.

Till all are one...... (quoted from Rodimus Prime from Transformers: The Movie)

No comments: