Wow…i guess I’m trying to beat my previous record. And so, after a 6 month absence, here I am back again. Trying to blog like nobody’s business and this time, trying to make it stick.
The problem with Blogger (no intention of discrediting the place where my blogs are), is that sometimes you just spend too much time on unnecessary non-writing work. Adding pictures, adjusting them, replacing them to the correct location, text size and font that keeps changing as you fingers hit the <Return> key……all these are just simply hindrance that demotes ones enthusiasm to blog. Let’s be clear on one thing, when I blog, I just want to have my text written, my pictures up, and my words conveyed to all. And worrying about little imperfections that comes with the blog script is a big turn-off for someone like me, who prefers to keep simple, and neat.
Well, thanks to my friend, Yan, an idea was presented in allowing me to make certain shortcuts and still have the presentation of the blog to be as what I hoped it to be. Sometimes, you just need to be alert on what your friends or people around you are doing, because you might stumble upon ideas, thoughts and solutions that can make you breath a sigh of relief. And so, as my pilot blog written in Windows Live Writer (not sure if it’s in older version of Windows, but I do have it in Windows 7), and here it goes.
I think in the past 32 years that I’ve been walking on this great, yet temporary green Earth, I have seen countless scams with the sole purpose of others taking away things that belong to us. Let it be cash, identity, property, or even family members, people often seem to find some sick, demented, twisted way in obtaining what’s not rightfully theirs. In my family alone, my dad had been scammed, as did my mom, and not to mention yours truly himself. So, for those who actually read my blog (maybe about 1-2 of you, assuming you all are still silently and patiently waiting for my post), please don’t trouble yourself to entice me in all these programs that promise large returns of profit. Either its MLM, investment, vacation card, insurance policy, prize giveaway…unless in involves me forking out the RM, don’t waste you breath and time, because this sucker has been suckered more times than Najib saying ‘1Malaysia’.
But what did interest me in the last couple of days is an investment that does require some stack of cold hard cash, and does not guarantee a large return, but nonetheless I know that my investment will not be gone in smoke. What I’m talking about is the investment in gold. Maybe some of you have heard this before, and some may have even ventured into this much, much earlier than yours truly. But like King Ferdinand of Spain said “Get gold, if humanely possible…but at all hazards, get Gold”
I’ve been aware of this gold investment for a couple of years now. But it’s been only recently that I make a study of this form of investment. I’ve been reading up on various investment on gold, looking at the price trend over the last century (that’s right, the past 100 years), and I’ve been punching hard on the digits on my calculator to verify its validity. And one thing is for sure, even though your investment does not bare fruit, you’ll still end up with gold in your clutches, and for me, that ain’t bad at all.
Of course, by asking around close friends of mine, there have been doubts on the validity on the outcome. For that, I always have this in mind: Investment is like any other form of financial business, you win some, you lose some. But at least with this, I can rest assure that my investment will not be swindled by some con, as will it be a 100% loss. But not much that I can say about this yet, as I am still in the crawling stage. I’ll have more info as the days go by. But for those who are interested to start or beginning to foam in their mouth in enthusiasm and curiosity, I’ll be more than glad to share what I’ve known with you all.
Enough about that, as it’s been a while since my last post, therefore do enjoy a pictorial summary of my life in the past 6 months.
My mom’s house undergoing a renovation
Playing ping-pong for my department
New addition to my collection - Blaster
2nd day of Raya with 3 A’s – Ajib, Alia and Ainun at Sg Buloh
Mini reunion of the guys from PPP/ITM
And since tomorrow is Aidiladha, Selamat Hari Raya to everybody, and embrace the spirit of Qurban.
ma'is salāma

No comments:
Post a Comment